Owing to our expertise in this domain, we are providing our customers supreme quality range of Wheat. Cultivated by our vendors in large area, offered product is widely known among clients. This wheat is handpicked and polished to ensure that only finest quality products are delivered to customers' end. Supplied by us, this Wheat is available in different varieties and quantities. The offered product is widely known for its rich taste, high nutrition quotient and moisture free packaging. Before dispatching, our quality control team conducts proper checks to guarantee zero impurity.
Wheat is a staple cereal worldwide and its demand is on rise in recent years because of its many health benefits. Three cups of wheat consumption per day assures healthy and long life. Higher latitudes are where this cereal crops are cultivated. This wholesome food item is used for making nutritious chapati, naan (Indian bread), cake, muffins, pasta, and much more food products. According to a research, people must consume wheat cereal made food on regular basis for healthy living. This grain kernal with all its parts- endosperm and germ covered with bran (outer layer), provide immense energy. This cereal grains are ground to flour, which retains the similar nutrient value as of whole wheat. Whole wheat flour is ideal for those who wish to gain maximum benefits out of wheat products.
Variety of Wheat
There are different forms of wheat, each of which renders different health benefits. The whole wheat is highly nutritious, the benefits of which reduces if taken in a processed form, that is bleached white flour. The products including pasta, noodles, bread, biscuits, cookies and rolls, are made from wheat flour which contains only 60% of grain extraction. The remaining 40% is removed during processing. This 40% is the outer layer which includes bran and germ of the wheat grain. This wheat flour has half the nutrients of whole wheat, which are B1, B2, B3 and E vitamins, fiber, zinc, iron, copper, phosphorus, calcium and folic acid. While the 100% whole wheat has endosperm, bran and germ. The wheat germ has vitamins and minerals, especially vitamin E, vitamin B complex, vitamin B6, thiamin, folic acid, zinc, manganese and magnesium.
Wheat's Nutritional Value
Wheat has become a foundation of nourishment, all because of its richness in vitamins, minerals, catalytic elements and mineral salts.
Health Benefits Of Wheat
A fiber rich diet keeps you away from all problems. Consuming whole wheat is beneficial in improving several health issues, from obesity, TB, anemia, chronic inflammation to breast cancer. Cardiovascular ailments, respiratory illnesses, skin problems and gastrointestinal conditions can be treated upon its consumption. It is also proved to be helpful to patients with metabolic disorders. Whole wheat bread, pasta accompanying other fiber-rich foods helps the digestive process and improves the overall metabolism. The magnesium rich wheat prevents type 2 diabetes, as it promotes healthy blood sugar control. For women especially, it is must to include wheat bread, pasta and bran cereal along with fruits in diet regime to promote gastrointestinal health, alleviate risk factors for breast cancer and improve cardiovascular system (especially in Postmenopausal women). In children, the vitamin E and magnesium rich whole grain food and fish consumption reduces the chances of asthma to a great extent. By consuming this fiber-rich food, heart diseases can be naturally combated.
This grain can be integrated into cakes, brownies, waffles, bread (chapati), wheat pita bread, pasta, muffins, patties and pancakes, spaghetti and spirals.
Po Box 1277, Manama Bhairain, al-Manamah, al-Manamah, 1277, Bahrain